Thursday, July 31, 2008

Splish Splash Part 2 and Mischievousness

This past Sunday we finally got to celebrate Justin's birthday in Bolivar, so we decided to take Makenna to the Lehman's pool (some very good family friends) to swim. She didn't seem to mind the water, however, she wasn't in the best of moods because she was so tired. We plan on taking her swimming again sometime soon and hopefully she will be well rested when we go.


Family Photo in the pool.


Makenna just lounging in a chair.

I just thought I would share this other picture. For those of you who think Makenna is so sweet and innocent here is proof that she can be quite ornery. I was in the kitchen cutting us some peaches and I had left Makenna playing in the living room floor where I could see her from the kitchen. After a few minutes I could no longer see her, so I headed into the living room and this is what I found.


I think this is hilarious because not only has she squeezed herself in between the table and the wall, but she somehow managed to get there with her puppy, Rupert, on her back. Never underestimate the power of Makenna!

No comments: