Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to Reality

Justin and I had a wonderful trip to Chicago last week, but now it is back to reality for us.  This morning, Justin headed to work at his new office (he got to miss out on the big move last week while we were on vacation) and I am back to getting things ready for our garage sale this weekend.  If anyone reading this knows of anyone in the Springfield area who is in need of baby girl clothes send them my way because I have TONS to sell.  I also need to clean the garage out, but with the extremely HOT temps. I think I will wait until late in the evenings to do that.

Due to the garage sale preparations, I am not sure when I will have a chance to edit our vacation photos, but I will post them as soon as I do.  I also have photos from my family reunion yesterday to post as well.  Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: