Monday, July 25, 2011

We Are Now THAT Family!

I avoided it as long as I could and now that I am on the other side of biting the bullet I don't know why I waited.  We are now the proud owners of...

The Joovy Ultralight Caboose Double Stroller

This will make our lives so much easier when taking the kids to places such as the zoo, Silver Dollar City, the local farmer's market (which has become a favorite family activity), and many other places.  Makenna can either sit or stand in the back and it will be nice to have both children contained.  Before this purchase Makenna would want to step on the back of our travel system stroller because she got tired of walking so this is the perfect solution.  And the best thing is that I found this one (which is brand new) cheaper than many used ones sell for on ebay.  I love getting good bargains!

Also, as of this evening, we are also a soccer family.  Makenna is attending a British soccer camp this week at Lake Country and she will begin playing on Saturdays this fall.  I can't believe we are ready to begin this season of sports with our children, but I know she will have a blast.  Her father already has plans for the club team she and Beckham will join, but I have told him not to get too excited yet.  Don't worry, though, there are no plans on purchasing a mini-van anytime soon.  I am okay being a soccer mom, but I don't want to be THAT soccer mom, if you know what I mean. :)

No comments: