Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beckham's 1st Birthday Party

Well I guess two weeks later is better than never, but here are some pictures from Beckham's birthday party.  I am trying out some new photo editing software so it has taken me a while to get familiar with it and get the pictures edited.  Now, I just have to decide if I want to "bite the bullet" and purchase the full version of the software. :)  Anyways, enjoy the pictures.

The cake

He cried when everyone sang to him

   
He then cheered up when he tasted the icing
Yummy
The birthday boy with cake all over his face
Opening his first gift

Of course he had unsolicited help from his sister

                                         
Opening more gifts

Getting tired of opening presents

                                        
Playing with his new toys with his cousin, Cooper

No comments: