Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Our happy strawberry

Strawberry again

Makenna and Laynie, cousins and birthday buddies

Strawberry getting into some apples


Excited to go trick-or-treating

Makenna had a great 1st Halloween. I was out of school and Justin took the day off so that we could have a nice family day. We got to sleep in until 8 o'clock and then we headed to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. While we were there it started pouring so our plans of heading to the pumpkin patch got changed. We decided to head home because Makenna was getting tired and we wanted her to get a good nap in before the main festivities of the day began. After her nap, we dressed Makenna in her costume and then headed out. We first went to Aunt Sheila's, then to Jack Henry so Daddy could show Makenna off to his co-workers and then we headed to Bolivar to see family and friends. It was a long and busy day, but it was a very memorable one for all three of us. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that I didn't get to see your adorable strawberry. I had "Gabriele" from High School Musical that I had to take out trick or treating. She wore me out. I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute. I love of the picture of she and Laynie. Wish I could of seen her.

Anonymous said...

Glad we got to see you guys. They are so cute together. I am glad we got some pictures for their first halloween!