Monday, December 29, 2008

Makenna's First Christmas

We can't believe that the holiday season has come and gone. It simply went by way too fast for our family, but we enjoyed all the time spent with family and friends. Makenna, of course, got way too much stuff and she will get more for her birthday in just a few weeks. We now understand what others have been telling us about running out of room to put everything!

Makenna is also teething right now so she wasn't feeling her best during Christmas, but overall she did pretty good. She got one of her front teeth and the other is on its way. She did better than I did due to the fact that I had a stomach bug that lasted 5 days. Today is the first day since Christmas Eve that I have felt okay and I pray that it continues. I also pray that Makenna's teeth pop in soon because I know her poor gums hurt--she has five knots on them.

We hope to have a great week as we ring in the new year and reflect on all the blessings we have been given in 2008. We are also preparing for the big birthday on the 10th. It is hard to believe Makenna is almost 1!


Makenna with her cousin Laynie



Makenna with all of her 3rd cousins on the Murray side except for 2

Family Picture


Makenna with a bow on her head


Rocking in her favorite chair at her G-Gma's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makenna is precious! They grow so fast. I'm glad you enjoy her.