Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break and Vacation

Spring Break is almost her for me and a week long vacation has finally arrived for Justin. Unfortunately, I have to make-up a day of school missed for snow on Monday, but the rest of this coming week is going to be filled with relaxation, family fun and I am sure some basketball watching. (Just an FYI: I am currently beating Justin with our brackets.) Oh, and a there is a trip to the dentist thrown into the mix, too. Thursday through Saturday we are going to Branson and staying in a condo on the lake with my family. Justin hopes to get in some fly fishing and I hope to get in some good outlet mall shopping. We are really looking forward to the trip and we will be sure to post pictures afterwards.

In other exciting news, I found out yesterday that I am getting my contract renewed. Not that I was worried that I wouldn't, but it is always nice when it is official. This time next year I am looking at getting tenured and then I will be able to start career ladder and finally get paid for all the extra hours I put in outside of my contract time. :)

No comments: