Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

It is so hard to believe that Valentine's Day is already here.  The year is flying by.  Justin and I celebrated the holiday one day early and all I can say is that we had a fabulous day.  We had already exchanged gifts.  Or maybe I should say that Justin purchased him something he wanted really bad and told me it was his Valentine's gift so he told me to do the same.  He got a pedal tuner for his guitar that also does all these other special effects and I got Adobe Photoshop so I edit all the photos I take with my SLR camera.  YIPPEE. 

Anyways, the morning began with us taking Makenna to Bolivar.  My mom had volunteered to watch her, but unexpectedly she had a meeting in Jeff City that was cancelled last weekend due to snow.  So, Uncle Trent got his first experience of watching the Little Miss for and extended amount of time and surprisingly both he and Makenna did very well--except for the fact he left her totally trash my parent's house with toys.  After dropping Makenna off, Justin and I headed to brunch.  There is a cute little place here is Springfield called Aunt Martha's Pancake House that neither one of us have ever been to and let me say we will definitely be going back.  After brunch we went shopping and then we headed downtown to Springfield Little Theater to see The King and I.  It was FANTASTI C.  I absolutely love all the productions done at SLT and I was so proud of Justin for getting us tickets--and yes he enjoys them, too.  We capped our day off with dinner at Millie's and then came home just to relax.  It was a great day.

Today we are headed to small group and church and then we are going to pick-up Makenna in Bolivar.  Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.

No comments: