Sunday, February 28, 2010

Makenna's Day with the Rabbits

Today Makenna had her second annual photo shoot with live bunnies for a promotional flyer for my Mom's 4-H club.  They will be taking pictures a few weeks before Easter and Makenna was asked again this year to be a "model" for the promotion of the event.  I am going to try to edit the photos with my new Adobe Photoshop software before I post them, but there are some cute pictures of her and the rabbits.

Not much of anything else has been going on here in the Coffer household.  We all have spring fever and cannot wait to travel to Colorado for spring break in just three weeks.  It can't get her fast enough.  Have a good week.

1 comment:

The Hendersons said...

I am glad that Makenna is taking "pictures with the rabbits" again. The ones from last year turned out so well!!!


The Hendersons