Thursday, April 22, 2010

3-Month Check-Up

I had my three month appointment on Tuesday and Dr. Williams said everything is going great.  Somehow, I have managed to lose 11 pounds in the last month, but he didn't say anything about it.  Justin and I have joked about what organ on mine is going to go bad with this pregnancy since it was my gall bladder that caused my extreme weight loss with Makenna.  We heard the heartbeat with the Doppler and based on the speed Justin and I both think it is a boy because it seemed a lot slower than Makenna's.  I guess we will find out if we are correct the first week of June.  Makenna now says if she has a brother she wants to name him "Water" and if she has a sister she will be named "Dora."  She is so stinkin' funny.   Dr. Williams also discussed with us his policy and feelings about being induced early, etc.  He said he would induce at 39 weeks and he won't let anyone go past 41 weeks.  So, that means that they baby will be here on October 27th at the latest.  Justin and I have discussed it and we neither one are too crazy about the fact of me being induced so the baby will get to decide when he/she makes his/her appearance up until 41 weeks.  My prediction is for October 25th, but Justin refuses to make a prediction yet.  I will be sure to post it if and when he does.

No comments: