Wednesday, June 16, 2010

22 Weeks

Today, I am officially 22 weeks and things are going great. I had a check-up appointment today and Dr. Williams said everything looks great. I go back in 5 weeks for the glucose test which isn't fun, but that just means we are getting closer to meeting our little guy. Makenna is very excited now about her baby brother and she even talks to him sometimes.

I had some time between school and my appointment so I stopped by a fabric store just to look at material. I have decided that with the help of my mom I am going to make some burp cloths and bibs and I found some CUTE fabric for the burp cloths. I can't wait to attempt making them.

If you read my last post you remember me mentioning how we got unexpected good news, but I couldn't go into much detail. Well, now I can say that since everything has become official I can share that Justin got a merit-based promotion at work. I am SO proud of him.

I only have 7 more days of summer school and then 4 days of curriculum work and then it will officially be vacation time for me. Justin and I are looking forward to our babymoon/5-year anniversary trip to Chicago in the of next month.

No comments: