Friday, June 11, 2010

Unexpected Surprises

I absolutely love it when something unexpected happens and I realize that it is a total blessing from God. Today, the Coffer family got some very exciting news and although I can't go into great detail about it (or at least not yet), I can say that God is good and it is in situations like this when I feel bad that I ever doubted His control over our lives.

This weekend is my 10-year class reunion and tomorrow will be spent catching up with my high school classmates during a family gathering at the park and an evening dinner in downtown Springfield. We have a good family friend, Leah, coming to watch Makenna--this will only be the second time we have had someone other than family watch Makenna. Then on Sunday, we are going to church, taking Leah to lunch to celebrate her recent birthday, and then taking her home in Bolivar. It will be an eventful, busy weekend. I will try to post pics after soon.

No comments: