Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week 37

Today I am officially full term, which means Mr. Beckham can come at any time.  YIKES!  It seems like we have so much more to do and so little time to do it.  I have gotten some things accomplished this week, but it just seems like I add two more things to the "to-do" list when I mark one off.

At my doctor's appointment today I found out that I tested negative for the Group B Strep, which I tested postitive for with Makenna.  That means I won't have to have antibiotics give through an IV this time which I am pretty excited about.  Beckham is also head down which we are also very happy about--that greatly lessens the chance of having a C-section.

Also, Makenna is now calling her brother Beck.  It is difficult for her to say Beckham correctly (instead she says Peckham) so Justin and I have told her she can call him Beck and that will be her special name for him.  She really seemed to like that idea.

No comments: