Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF

The title says it all. These past few weeks have been quite stressful and I am so ready for the weekend. Due to new requirements placed upon the staff at my school, I am spending tons of time outside of my contract hours doing school related things and I honestly feel like I haven't spent any quality time with Justin and Makenna since school started. Also, I haven't been feeling 100% and yesterday I started having a great deal of pain in my upper back and neck--which I found out is often times a side effect of an ovarian cyst. I didn't think I would ever say this, but I cannot wait to go to the doctor on Thursday to hopefully get some answers and also some relief from the pain I am experiencing.

On a positive note, we do have some exciting stuff going on this weekend. One of my co-workers had a baby this morning, so me and a few friends from work are going to the hospital to visit her tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully after the hospital visit Justin, Makenna, and I can do some shopping together (we need to buy a birthday present for Makenna's friend who will be turning 1 next week) and just spend some quality time with one another. We are also looking forward to something else this weekend that I can't go into any great details about yet. But I will fill you in whenever I can. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: