Monday, November 16, 2009

My Thankful List

With Thanksgiving coming up next week, I have decided to make it a goal to post daily until Thanksgiving about what the Coffer family is thankful for.  While we will be out of town this coming weekend and won't be near a computer, I still want to challenge myself to do this as much as I can.  This time of year, we always reflect on what we are thankful for, but this year I want to put it in writing for everyone to read.

The first thing that comes to mind this year when I think about what I am thankful for is that fact that Justin and I both have jobs.  We know several people who have either lost their job or have been laid off due to the poor economy, so I am just glad that we both have secure jobs that we both enjoy.  We certainly don't make the big bucks, but we are so much better off than several around us--plus we have jobs that we like doing everyday. 

No comments: