Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow Day

No school for me today so Makenna and I are just being lazy around the house and playing.  It is now going to be even harder to go back to work, but I must admit that the extra day is nice.  Tonight we plan on hitting Sam's to pick stuff up for Makenna's birthday party.  We also plan on going to the grocery store since we haven't been in 3 weeks.  We need to stock up since more snow is in the forecast for the middle of the week.  I just hope it comes and goes by Saturday so that family can get here for the party.

Here are a few pictures I took when we went outside yesterday and played in the snow.  Makenna loved putting on her boots and by the end she was even picking the snow up and throwing it.  That is a lot a progress compared to last year when we she wouldn't walk in it and we had to put a towel down for her to sit on.  (See the last picture)



No comments: