Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Latest Coffer Happenings

I am currently uploading and editing pictures, so I will post some pics as soon as that is done.  This task has taken longer than expected because my previous photoshop account wasn't working properly for some reason, so I had to create a new one and transfer all the pictures from the past year since I got my new camera over to the new account.  Hopefully by later today I will be done with our Chicago pics and post them.  Here are some other things that have been going on lately:

-Makenna and I have been having "school" on a daily basis.  We are simply working on improving things she already knows, such as her ABCs (she still sometimes skips some letters), numbers 0-20, and colors. 

-My grandma had to be put in a nursing home this week.  She fell 4 times in 2 days, so we all know this is the best thing for her.  Currently, this is only temporary and she will go back home in 20 days.  I hope that she is able to receive some quality physical therapy that will allow her to gain some strength back and thus, allow her to be able to go back home.  I know she doesn't want to be in a nursing home, but we just want to do what is best for her.  Time will tell if this is a possibility.

-I had a doctors appointment and everything was fine.  I am going every 2 weeks now, so that just means we are getting closer to meeting precious little Beckham.

-Speaking of Beckham, the bedding for his nursery arrived, so that means work will soon begin on getting it ready for his arrival.  We are moving Makenna into the spare bedroom, so the nursery will stay the same--minus the pink.  Click here to see the bedding. 

-Last week, we ordered a new furniture set for our master bedroom.  So needless to say, we will be busy moving furniture, etc. here very soon.  Justin will also be busy painting and completing his ever growing to-do-list over the next few weeks.  I have tried to teach him about procrastination, but it really hasn't done any good.

-Justin has class all weekend to become a soccer official for the local soccer club.  He has been wanting to do this for a while, but just hasn't done it (remember the above reference to his tendency to procratinate.)   If he passes the test on Sunday, he will be able to officiate soccer games in the evenings or on weekends.  It will be nice for him to do something he enjoys and make a little money at the same time. 

No comments: