Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Makenna Says the Darndest Things

I just had to post about what Makenna said today--if for no other reason so that we wouldn't forget.  I need to write these in her baby book because quite frankly, they are some of the funniest things she has ever said.

First off, we were getting ready to leave the house this evening.  Justin and Makenna were in our master bathroom when Makenna pointed to one of the toothbrushes and said, "That is Jesus' toothbrush."  Earlier today after singing Jesus Loves Me, we had a discussion how Jesus/God lives in our house.  I guess she thought since He lived here he needed a toothbrush.

While driving home tonight, Makenna was whining that she wanted to watch TV.  I explained to her that when we got home it would be time to go to bed, which just upset her more.  She kept the little fit going and finally Justin told her that if she didn't quit she wouldn't get to watch TV for a while.  She quickly responded, "No, I am talking to Mom.  Stop it Dad!"  It was all Justin and I could do to keep from laughing.

No comments: