Friday, November 19, 2010

5 Years

Today, Justin and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary.  Wow!  It is so hard to believe that in that time our family has gone from this...


To this...

 

Justin,

Thank you for loving me unconditionally although I have failed you as a wife numerous times, believing in me when I don't believe in myself, giving me encouragement when I don't think I have the strength to go on-- the list could go on and on.  Our marriage has definitely had its ups and downs, but it is the good times that make the not so good ones easier to handle. I am so lucky to have someone by my side on a daily basis to go through life with, whether it be playing with the kids, laughing so hard we cry, or sharing our hopes, dreams, and even our struggles and weaknesses.  I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else and I thank God that you chose me as your wife.  I love you!

Jennifer

Here is a little memories video I put together.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

CAC said...

happy anniversary!