Monday, November 8, 2010

More on Shutterfly--Christmas Cards

In my previous post, I showed Beckham's birth announcement I did on Shutterfly.  I am getting ready to create our annual Christmas card here and wanted to share what all they have available.  Like I mentioned, I only use this site for printing my photos and this year I have decided to order our Christmas cards here this year.  I really am not a fan of the designs other stores and sites have to offer, but that is definitely not the case with Shutterfly. I haven't decided yet which design I am going to use, but I know I will be satisfied with the end product no matter what I pick.  I love how Shutterfly's offers a wide variety of cards, as well as their design selection, including religious designs.  I also love to make photo books on Shutterfly.  I like have all my pictures in one book instead of having to print each picture individually and then by a photo album to put them in.  You might think the photo books are expensive, but in the long-run they are more cost effective than the above mentioned method of storing your memories.  I  might do some calendars for the upcoming year as well to give as gifts.  Can you tell I am a HUGE fan of Shutterfly?

Another great thing about Shutterfly is that they offer amazing discounts via their site or via email, so I don't think I have ever placed an order without getting at least one discount and often times I get multiple ones for the same order.  They are currently offering an incredible deal on photo cards for bloggers, so just click here to take advantage of the offer.  Did I mention that you get free holiday cards?  Yes, I said free.

No comments: