Thursday, August 4, 2011

9 month check-up

This morning we went for Beckham's 9 month check-up and got a good report.  He weighs 19 lbs. 14 oz. and is 28 inches long.  Everyone says he looks so big, but he is in the 25th-50th percentile in both categories.  He is right on track (or above) on everything developmentally and I was also told that the bump I have been worrying about on his head is only an lymph node and nothing to be concerned about.  We are so blessed to have healthy children.  I thank God for that everytime I read about a sick child with cancer, heart defects, etc. because I know that it could easily be Justin and me in their parents' shoes.

This morning we also got some much needed rain and a break from the HOT, HOT, HOT temperatures.  My car only registered 74 degrees on my way to the gym this morning and 76 on our way to the doctor.  Currently it is only 82, which sad to say, feels very nice.

No comments: