Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Presents a month early...

I have told Justin that we will not be celebrating my birthday this year due to the fact that it is the first anniversary of my 29th birthday and I am not doing so well with that.  He told me a while back about the possibility of going on a mini-vacation to celebrate, but then we decided it would be foolish to spend so much money to go to our destination for just a few days because I can't take off any longer than that.  So, yesterday he allowed me to order a few things I had been wanting and then we are going to take a longer vacation this summer when we can be gone for about a week--and we will be taking the kids.  We are almost certain of our destination which I am incredibly excited about and I will be sure to share the details once they are finalized.  And of course one of my gifts will certainly come in handy to capture the memories of our first family of four vacation...

Image Detail

Yep, I am finally getting my camera upgrade.  I have loved my entry level DSLR camera, but I think I am going to LOVE my new Canon 60d.  It should be here on Friday.  And yes, I did sell my old camera on Ebay and it is currently in transit to Russia as we speak.

And my other awesome birthday present...

Image Detail
Courtesy of www.toms.com

Toms shoes are so comfortable and these will definitely be worn a lot.  So, yes, I know I am spoiled so I guess the 1st anniversary of my 29th birthday won't be too bad. :)

No comments: