Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beginning of School Craziness...

Whew...that's about all I can say.  For the seven years I have been teaching, the first two weeks of school have always been the busiest/craziest, but this year it seems to have intensified.  Between writing lessons plans, doing my responsibilities as a team leader, writing tests for our curriculum, learning how to incorporate new technology into my classroom, and so on and so on, I feel like I haven't had time to breathe for the past week and a half.  Well, I literally haven't been able to breathe some days due to my allergies, so that has just added to the stress and chaos.  Most days, I am counting it a success if I have time to get dinner on the table and tuck the kids into bed.  I am hoping to have about 1 more week of the craziness and then having things settle down a bit, but it appears my schedule is pretty packed all fall.  I simply have to remind myself that this too shall pass--I just can't wait to be on the other side.

No comments: