Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A few new pictures and bows

Here are a few pictures taken on the 4th. We must get better at having others take a family photo of us! Justin is taking off work on Friday and we are planning on going around town on a photo shoot for Makenna's 18th month milestone! We will see how that goes and hopefully we will post some pictures of that here, too.

Also, I want to point out the bow Makenna is wearing. Andrea, a good friend of my friend Lauren's is getting her bow (and other girly things) business started and I just want to pass along that her bows are super cute and VERY REASONABLE in price for anyone reading this who has little girls in their lives. She is even making a few pairs of Willard bows for Makenna for the fall--which is incredibly nice since she is from Republic and used to be the counselor at the high school! :) Click on her name above to visit her website and let me know if you need any other information. I will definitely be ordering all of Makenna's bows from her from now on. I can't wait for her fall open house!!






No comments: