Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Video

Here is a new video of Makenna. I am still learning how to convert videos so that they go on here and the only way I could figure it out was to get a 15-day trial of some program so if anyone out there knows how to do it without paying for a program please let me know.

But anyways, back to the video. Makenna likes to have "dance time" and yesterday she decided that she wanted to stand in the chair to dance. I think this was her way on getting me to let her play with things on the desk (as you will see in the video), but I gave in. Makenna's vocab has really increased over the past few weeks and one of her favorite things to say is thank you so I thought I would play her a song called "Thank You." In the video she is listening to the song and will repeat thank you. I luckily was able to get it on tape. A while after this was filmed, I found Makenna in the chair once again playing with the mouse like she was trying to get iTunes to come back on. She is a mess. Enjoy!

No comments: