Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Beginning of Another Week

I will be glad to begin this week and put last week behind me.  It was a very stressful week, but I do have to say that Grandma's visitation and service were both very nice although I know the whole time she was just shaking her head up in heaven that people took time to come celebrate her life.

Yesterday morning Justin and I took a tour of St. John's Hospital where Beckham will be born.  Makenna was born at Cox South, so this will be an entirely different experience for us all.  It is amazing the differences between the two hospitals!  We learned a lot about policies and procedures, took a tour, etc. and we both got excited for the little guy's arrival.  Speaking of which, Beckham will be born on Monday, October 25th at the latest, which is two weeks from tomorrow.  YIKES! 

No comments: