Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Day of Lasts

--Today is the last day we are a family of three.

--Today is the last day before we meet our precious son.

--Today is the last day I am a mother of one, Justin is a father of one and Makenna is an only child.  She understands that tomorrow she will become a big sister and it is so neat to see the excitement in her face.

--Today is the last day of not having to change diapers, get up for late night feedings, etc.  Not so much looking forward to all that, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Are we nervous?  Yes.  Are we excited?  Of, course.  Are we blessed?  Definitely, beyond measure.

We will try to keep everyone posted tomorrow via this blog, texting, Facebook, etc.  We will post pictures on here so make sure to check the blog often.  Also, please pray everything goes smoothly for both Beckham and myself.  Hopefully at this time tomorrow I will be holding my son.

No comments: