Thursday, September 17, 2009

Good News

I am happy to report that the tests of my ultrasound came back normal and no cyst was found. Praise the Lord!!! I haven't had any pain for about 3 weeks so Dr. Williams said that it probably burst (which explains all the upper back and shoulder pain) and now it is gone. I just pray that the pain doesn't return because if it does and they can find no cyst than we are back a square one and honestly, I am tired of tests. This whole ordeal has been quite expensive, but thankfully I have good primary and seconday insurance coverage so I won't have to pay much out-of-pocket.

In other news, I received an early birthday present yesterday that I am super excited about--a Canon XSi SLR digital camera with LOTS of extras. I haven't had much time to play with it, but I LOVE it already and am excited to learn how it works and take some amazing pictures with it. We are planning on taking Makenna to a pumpkin patch next weekend so hopefully this will be a good time for me to test it out. Fall is my favorite time of year so I cannot wait to take all the pictures I can. Don't worry--I will definitely post them on here.

This weekend will be a busy, but exciting one for us. If you recall from an earlier post I mentioned that we were excited about something, but I couldn't go into details about it then. Well, now I can. Some very dear friends of ours from church, Nate and Alicia, have been waiting to adopt a baby for about a year. On August 28th, they finally got their little girl, Quinnlyn. We are so excited and happy for them and I will be attending a shower for them on Saturday morning. Then, my school is having our annual fall festival known as Growl Nite so we will be there all afternoon and most of the evening. Sunday, we have church and nothing else planned but watching football and probably taking naps.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: