Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pictures...Finally

I finally got some pictures to upload from my new camera. These were all taken this past weekend. We hope to take Makenna to a park/farm this weekend for some fall activities (ie: hayrides, pumpkin picking, etc.) so hopefully we will post more soon.


Makenna playing at Growl Nite.


Just a cute picture. Who can resist that smile?




Her future's so bright she's gotta wear shades--sorry I just couldn't resist


Makenna trying to keep bubbles in the air by blowing on them--it was hilarious. Also, all the jewelry she is sporting was mine when I was little. She loves playing dress up.



Makenna running around on the farm.



Makenna and Justin on the farm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I haven't read your blog in a long time but I now feel like I am all caught up. :) I enjoyed seeing you on Friday night. Lori