Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Recap

We had a busy weekend and I can't believe it is almost over. Friday night we went to Bolivar's football game for homecoming and didn't get home until late. Saturday morning Justin woke up a little on the ill side and I had a baby shower to attend. I was home for about an hour and I then headed to school for our annual Growl Nite, which is a community festival so to speak and our school's only fundraiser. Luckily, Justin was feeling better by late afternoon so he and Makenna were able to come out for a little bit as well. Then on Sunday we headed to Bolivar to spend the day with family. While there, Justin finally got some wood for our fire pit, so hopefully we will be using that soon.

With all the activities of the weekend, I did get a chance to practice using my new SLR camera that I got in the mail on Wednesday. However, I am difficulty uploading them to the blog, but whenever I figure out the problem I will post them.

No comments: