Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pictures...Finally

I have finally had a bit of time to edit some pictures I have taken recently.  I have started using some different settings on my camera and now I only shot RAW pictures the majority of the time.  For those of you not familiar with photography I know that sounds like Greek to you, but it is something I have been wanting to do for a while now to give me more processing/editing liberties with my pictures.  My next big step is to buy an external flash and who knows where I will go from there.  Anyways, here are some pictures taken of the past month or so. 

Beckham's Baby Dedication at church

Beautiful Baby Blues

Don't know what Makenna is doing in the picture.

Makenna showing Bechkam some sisterly love.

Our cute kiddos.

Playing with Play Foam I ordered from my favorite online store, Zulily.  It is so cool and so much better than Play-doh.

This weekend we went to Kansas City.  My mom had a conference there so she invited us up to the hotel so that Makenna could swim so we took advantage of the offer.  One of my favorite things about parenthood is watching my kids grow and develop and Makenna definitely did that this weekend.  She has been afraid of the water when we go swimming and would hold on to one of us with a death grip.  On our way up to KC we bought he a swim vest and she amazingly gained so much confidence with it that she swam clear across the pool by herself.  It was so neat to see a child who was once so afraid of the water have the time of her life this weekend while swimming and she keeps asking us when we can go back.  I am so happy she is finally comfortable in the water, which will make swimming lesssons here is a few weeks much more enjoyable.  Here are a few pictures of our trip.


 









No comments: