Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Sweet Mess

Last night Makenna asked if she could feed Beckham dinner.  We have let her give her give him a bite here or there, but she had never feed him a full meal.  I had some things to do so I thought to myself, "Why not?"  It was priceless to hear Makenna interact with Beckham as she was feeding him--it was a great moment of sibling bonding.  What wasn't as priceless was the mess I had to clean up as a result of letting my 3-year old feed my 8-month old.  But hey, the bonding time they got was totally worth it.



And here is a picture of Beckham after the meal.  The first one is the edited one in my new version of Photoshop.  The second one is the same picture, but shows a new technique I have learned with Photoshop using gradiant mapping.  I love the subtle coloring of it.  What do you think?


No comments: